Before you begin, please read the following information:
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be written in English.
- Abstract title – limited to 15 words in UPPER CASE.
- The abstract should be between 250-300 words. Font face: Century Gothic, and size: 10 points.
- A structured abstract must be submitted with the following sections: objectives, methods, expected findings, expected contribution, and conclusion.
- List a maximum of 5 keywords.
- The title, author’s name, affiliation, and email address of the corresponding author should be included.
- All abstracts must be submitted to this online form.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail from the organiser.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DECLARATION
During abstract submission you will be asked to declare the following:
- I assure you that the abstract has been presented in clear English with appropriate grammar and spelling.
- I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after it has been submitted.
- The content of the abstract and its submission have been reviewed and approved by all co- authors.
- The authors grant the organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract that does not comply with the above.
ABOUT THE REVIEWING PROCESS
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the assigned scientific committee.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the abstract will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If your abstract is accepted, you are required to submit your full paper within three weeks and you will be invited to present your paper at International FOODI Conference 2022.