Foodi International Conference 2022 was organised by UTM, under the Azman Hashim International Business School. This is the final activity of the Foodi Erasmus+ Project that has gathered many interests both from local and international attendees. The event was co-organised by Faculty of Chemical Energy and Electrical, Innovation Business Strategy Research Group and FOBERG. The event was held on 07th and 09th November 2022. This conference is part of the Erasmus+ Capacity Building for Higher Education- MSc Food Processing Innovation (project number: 598987).
- Attendees include academics, students and industry players in food processing, food technology and entrepreneurship
- Presentation of 41 latest research in food science, food safety, engineering and entrepreneurship
- Presentation on food safety research by Malaysian medical doctors
- Booth- food and beverages, healthcare, product innovation
- Workshop on Halal and Nutraceutical Product Development, Research and Business
- Conference dinner and networking @ Impiana Hotel and SPA, KLCC